Wednesday, April 14, 2010

E-Mail fm our AJK


Dear friends,
We have been hit with big bomb in our heart when our very very very good friend Pyan had left us forever and his loving wife is now lying in bed unconcious at HTAR ICU and still in critial stage...
10/4/2010 @ 21.00, I can't believe my ears when RM told " Pyan sudah meninggal" when I was in front of Pyan's house. In disbelieve I drove back to my house to fetch Hanim and told her the same. And both of us in disbelieve drove to HTAR and to try to call Wan's handphone but no answer. Then Fiza called asking what has happen which both of us coudn't answer. After that, after lots of trying to call Wan, finally he answer and tell that he is in hospital, and he tell that both Pyan and Fairuz together with Shahir and Maisara involved in accident and he says that "Ayah dah meninggal". Hanim cried, my heartbeat stop for a while and my tears starts rolling down...I don't believe until I reached HTAR and went into A&E where I asked the nurse where to locate pyan and his families, and was told that they were all in emergency room RED ZONE.
I rush to the RED ZONE only to find Shahir lying in bed with swelling face and Maisara being accompanied by passers by who helped them at the accident scene and once again was told that Pyan had passed away on the way to HTAR....and my tears drops down again....and still my tears drop while writing this.....I have lost such a very good friend and also to some of us....
JW is going to recite Yassin (ladies only) at late Pyan's house this Friday nite, and on Saturday nite planned to call Tahfiz student to recite 30 Juzuk of the Holy Quran.
Let us all pray for Fairuz for her recovery and to be well as before for the sake of their childrens..
With regards to Ping Pong table, Kamarul just called to confirm the undertaking...where booked 2 table for RT and payment to be made by next week. So we need to call for meeting or maybe the 1st EXCO meeting since I've received approval letter from JPN...see attachment..
Still we are in grieve, but we have to move on with our life and carry out our duty as elected committee member of RT...
Sahipul

No comments: